How to Sign-Up Instructions for Text Message Alerts
Have you ever missed an important WSU deadline, costing you money and time? We can help! There is now a way to get a quick reminder right before academic cut-off dates. The Office of the Registrar can send text message reminders to students before deadlines, such as the last day to receive tuition cancellation. To take advantage of this service:
- Go to broadcast.wayne.edu.
- Login using your Access ID and password
- If you have not already done so, register your cell phone number and carrier at the top of the page
- Hit "Register Your Cell Phone"
- Click on "Return to my Preferences" once the process is complete
- In the General Administrative section, click on the "Text Message" box next to "Registrar Office Alerts"
- Click on "Update Preferences" at the bottom of the page, and the process is complete
The Office of the Registrar will continue to provide timely emails with important reminders, so be sure to keep up-to-date with your WSU Wayne Connect email account. If you need further assistance signing up for text messaging check out our how to video or contact Computing & Information Technology by emailing email@example.com or call 313-577-4778.