You have the option to select one of the following transcript delivery methods (You are responsible for the accuracy of information provided):
- Transcript Sent by Email - This is an official transcript which is sent electronically to an email address as a PDF. This is the fastest way to get an official transcript sent. Transcripts are typically sent out within one hour.
- Transcript Sent by US Mail - This is an official transcript sent by US mail. These are typically prepared within three business days. They require additional time for the mail. You may wish to send your transcript by email.
- Transcript Sent by US Mail with Attachment
Please note: Students who attended prior to 1998 may have a paper record that cannot be sent electronically. You will be contacted by the Transcript Services Staff if your transcript cannot be sent by e-mail and must be sent by US Mail.
Financial Holds: If there is a hold preventing you from receiving an electronic or paper transcript, a notice will be sent to your student contact e-mail.
Log in using your AccessID and password:
To use Academica go to: Student Resources < Student Records < Request a Transcript
Former Students and Alumni:
If you do not know your AccessID and/or password, you may log in with the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY - must include forward slashes)
- Last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
International students without a Social Security Number (SSN) will need to use their AccessID and password. Please contact the C&IT Help Desk at (313) 577-HELP (4357) for assistance. The C&IT Help Desk is available Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
WSU Medical School Transcripts
For Medical School transcripts, go here: https://recordsandreg.med.wayne.edu/forms#transcript
WSU Law School Transcripts
For Law School transcripts, go here: http://law.wayne.edu/students/records-registration.php
Overnight Mail Requests
For a fee of $20.00, payable by check, money order, or cashier's check, you may request overnight delivery of an official transcript. This fee includes shipping it overnight to its destination via UPS. A valid street address is required. UPS can not deliver to P.O. boxes. Orders must be received by 1:00p.m. each business day to qualify for next business day delivery. This service is available only within the United States.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (313) 577-2100.