Transcripts can not be requested by or released to anyone outside the University without the written permission of the student. Official transcripts bear the seal of the University and the signature of the Registrar and are mailed directly to the recipient by the University. Transcripts mailed to a student are stamped "Issued to Student." In most cases, recipients want the transcript sent directly to them from Wayne State University.
The first 10 transcripts ordered each year are free. For each additional transcript, there is a $5.00 fee. Once received, transcript requests are typically processed and sent out the next business day.
Request your transcript using Pipeline (for students who have enrolled since 2002)
- Log in to Pipeline and click on the Student tab. Select Request a Transcript under the Student Records menu.
- Enter name of the person or the institution you want your transcript sent to in the “Issue to:” field, and select the “Continue” button.
- Indicate the transcript type and fill in the proper fields. (You are responsible for the accuracy of information provided.)
- Transcript Sent by Email - This is an official transcript which is sent electronically to an email address as a PDF. This is the fastest way to get an official transcript sent. Transcripts are typically sent out within one hour.
- School Med Web ERAS Official - Only for use by medical school students.
- Transcript Sent by US Mail - This is an official trasncript sent by US mail. These are typically prepared within three business days. They require additional time for the mail. You may wish to send your transcript by email.
Students who do not recall their Pipeline Login
Contact the C&IT Help Desk to regain access to your account. You can do so, using live chat, by clicking here, or by calling them at (313) 577-4778.
Students who last enrolled prior to 2002
Problems viewing the form? You need the latest version of Adobe Reader, available free at adobe.com.
Overnight Mail Requests
For a fee of $20.00, payable by check, money order, or cashier's check, you may request overnight delivery of an official transcript. This fee includes shipping it overnight to its destination via UPS. A valid street address is required. UPS can not deliver to P.O. boxes. Orders must be received by 1:00p.m. each business day to qualify for next business day delivery.
Do you wish to view or print an unofficial copy for your own use? Watch the how-to video here.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (313) 577-2100.