All classes numbered below 3000 (except those that have been granted waivers) are required to enter Early Academic Assessment (EAA) grades through WSU Pipeline. The EAA grading pages will be made available at the beginning of the third week of classes. The deadline for submission of EAA grades is at the end of the seventh week of classes. EAA web grading will be turned off for the semester at that time.
EAA Letters are sent to students after the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh weeks to students who had a deficiency reported during the prior week.
To submit your EAA grades:
- Log in to Pipeline.
- Click on the Faculty tab.
- Click on the Early Assessment Grades link under the "Teaching" menu.
- Select the current term from the drop-down menu, then click the "Submit" button.
- Select the desired class from the drop-down menu, then click the "Submit CRN" button. (CRN stands for Course Reference Number.)
- You will see your class list. For each student who has a deficiency, select the appropriate EAA grade from the drop-down menu. You should NOT submit an EAA grade for students who have no deficient areas.
- When you have entered the grades for all students, click on the "Submit" button. To avoid losing grades, you should click the "Submit" button often.
- If you have no EAA grades to report, click the "No Students have EAA Deficient Grades" button. This will record your section in the system as having been reviewed.
After submitting the grades, confirmation that grades have been successfully entered will appear at the top of the page.
Click here to watch a how-to video on this topic.